Brother iPrint&Scan Windows® Phone App
What is it?
Brother iPrint&Scan is a FREE app download for printing from and scanning to your Windows Phone 7 or 8 mobile device through a wireless network.
What can I do with it?
- Automatically find compatible printers, MFCs and scanners on your network
- Print photos directly from your Windows Phone camera
- Print PDF files or Microsoft Office documents from your SkyDrive® account
- Scan directly to your Windows Phone device
- Save scanned images to your Windows Phone device or SkyDrive account
What is the benefit?
Multiple mobile device users can wirelessly print a wide variety of documents to, or scan documents or photos from, compatible Brother products when they’re connected to the same wireless network. Just download the Brother iPrint&Scan app and it will automatically search for compatible Brother Printers, MFCs and Scanners on your wireless network!
- Colour Inkjet MFCs
- Colour Laser / LED MFCs / Printers
- Monochrome Laser MFCs / Printers
*Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Text can print up to 10MB or 50 pages. Windows supports PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint file printing up to 10MB or 20 pages from SkyDrive only.
For device support information, please see the Brother iPrint&Scan Windows Phone page by clicking the link above.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Scanning not available on printer models.
Windows Phone logo and SkyDrive are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.