Web Connect - OneDrive
What is it?
SkyDrive® is a Microsoft cloud storage platform that lets you save and access photos and documents from nearly any Internet-connected computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet, so you can view your important files wherever you are.
What can I do with it?
The Brother SkyDrive® Web Connect feature connects your SkyDrive account directly to your compatible Brother device, so you can:
- Upload images and documents directly to your SkyDrive account from your media card or USB flash memory drive
- Scan an image or document directly to your SkyDrive account
- Print and download documents directly from your SkyDrive account
What is the benefit?
The Brother SkyDrive Web Connect feature lets you scan documents or images into your SkyDrive account from virtually anywhere you have access to a compatible Internet-connected Brother All-in-One or Scanner. You can also access and print your important documents from your SkyDrive account without using a computer.
- Colour Inkjet MFCs
- Colour Laser / LED MFCs / Printers
- Monochrome Laser MFCs / Printers
Services and functions may vary depending on the model of your Brother device.