Web Connect - Dropbox
What is it?
Dropbox is an online service that lets you access photos, documents and videos from nearly any Internet-connected computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet, so you can view your important files wherever you are.
What can I do with it?
The Brother Dropbox Web Connect feature connects your Dropbox account directly to your compatible Brother device, so you can:
- Upload images and documents directly to your Dropbox account from your media card or USB flash memory drive
- Scan an image or document directly to your Dropbox account
- Print and download documents directly from your Dropbox account
What is the benefit?
The Brother Dropbox Web Connect feature lets you scan documents or images into your Dropbox account from anywhere you have access to a compatible Internet-connected Brother All-in-One or Scanner. You can also access and print your important documents from your Dropbox account without using a computer.
- Colour Inkjet MFCs
- Colour Laser / LED MFCs / Printers
- Monochrome Laser MFCs / Printers
Services and functions may vary depending on the model of your Brother device.