Web Connect - OneDrive
What is it?
OneDrive is a Microsoft cloud storage platform that lets you save and access photos and documents from nearly any Internet-connected computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet, so you can view your important files wherever you are.
What can I do with it?
The Brother OneDrive Web Connect feature connects your OneDrive account directly to your compatible Brother device, so you can:
- Upload images and documents directly to your OneDrive account from your media card or USB flash memory drive
- Scan an image or document directly to your OneDrive account
- Print and download documents directly from your OneDrive account
What is the benefit?
The Brother OneDrive Web Connect feature lets you scan documents or images into your OneDrive account from virtually anywhere you have access to a compatible Internet-connected Brother All-in-One or Scanner. You can also access and print your important documents from your OneDrive account without using a computer.
- Colour Inkjet MFCs
- Colour Laser / LED MFCs / Printers
- Monochrome Laser MFCs / Printers
Services and functions may vary depending on the model of your Brother device.