The 5R Concept
The 5R Concept
The Meaning of the 5 R's
At our company, the 5R, representing five environment-conscious words starting with the letter R, has been adopted as a keyword for environmental activities. The five environment-conscious words include the three R words of the 3R, the keyword for establishing a recycling-oriented society, and two additional words that are "Refuse" and "Reform".
Refuse: Avoid purchase of environmentally burdensome materials whenever possible
Reduce: Reduce waste material
Reuse: Reuse waste material without processing
Reform: Reuse materials in a different form
Recycle: Reuse materials as resources
Compliance Statement on the E-waste (Management and Handling) Rules, 2011
As part of Brother's commitment to providing our customers with inventive, high quality products and services that are environmentally sound throughout their life cycles, Brother offers recycling services to our small and medium business customers as well as consumers. Brother takes back and recycles end-of-life Brother branded printers, Multi function centres, Fax machines, Label printers etc.
Brother as a company will ensure that all our products meet the requirements of the India e-waste (Management and Handling) Rules, 2011 Directives.
By this statement Brother declares our product complies with the "India E-waste Rule 2011".Brother provides collection points for customers to drop off used Brother Printers, Multi-functions, Fax machines and Label Printers (P-Touch) machines. For inquiries on the program, please call Toll Free:
1800-222422 or 1800 2098904 (Between 9AM-5PM Mon-Sat).
Terms & Conditions
- Brother branded hardware products will only be accepted, such as printers, Multifuntion centres, Fax machines, Label Printers (Ptouch)
- Non- Brother branded products will not be accepted. Brother or Brother's designated agents reserve the right to reject any product.
- Products that have been handed over to Brother will not be returned back.
- Products should not have been dismantled, re-assembled or contaminated bio-chemically or by radiation.
- We do not buy back or provide incentives. We recycle to contribute to a more sustainable environment, and we encourage you to join us in this initiative.