Brother Earth is about taking positive action for a better world. We aim to work together with you to take care of the planet we all share. Following are the Brother Earth features of this product.
- The auto power off feature automatically lets machine turn off after certain period of no key operation to help avoiding unnecessary evergy consumption.
- Use more than 65% of recyclable material agaist total weight of machine to help improving efficiancy of material use at production.
- Products which have no or reduced amount of painting on the body to improve plastic recyclability.
- Products uses recycled materils to its body or packaging to help reducing amount of natural resources use.
- Brother products are ROHS compliant. The use of hazardous materials, regulated by the RoHS EU Directive, has been avoided to help protect our environment.
- Brother is working with the REACH （Registration, Evaluation, and Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals. ）regulation with a view to protecting human health and the environment.
- Brother products follows the guideline of ErP(Eco-design Directive for Energy-related Products) and help to reduce environmental impact such as energy consumption.
- All manufacturing facilities of the Brother Group have an environmental management system that are certified with ISO14001.
Add to Compare
Compare Products Now
The Label Collection provides access to pre-designed labels that can be used around the home or office.
Learn about the innovations that go into your every product.
Get the most out of your products with our Genuine Consumables.
Discover the benefits of up to A3-sized prints, faxes, copies and scans.
Customise free printing cards at our Brother Creative Centre!
Go to Global Site
Contact Brother Customer Service on 1800222422 (MTNL & BSNL) or 18002098904 (Other Landline & Mobile Customers)
(Mon-Fri : 8.30am - 6.30pm) & (Sat : 9.00am - 4.00pm)
Copyright © 2007-2015 Brother International (India) Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.