The MFC-490CW not only combines a colour printer, copier, scanner and fax into one unit, but has additional Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and wired/wireless connectivity. Office work is now all the easier at home or at the work place, whenever and wherever.
- Ease of Use: 3.3” widescreen colour LCD LCD (Liquid Crystal Display). It is the display on the control panel of the machine which can be used to view menus, user prompts. When there is a COLOUR screen – images can also be displayed.
Need Pop-up help? Yes | Nolets you easily access copy and scan settings, and even preview, edit and enhance your photos at the touch of a button, without the use of a PC.
- Connectivity: Easily share this MFC on your network A network is simply a method of allowing computers to communicate with one another. If you have two or more computers, a network can let them share.
Need Pop-up help? Yes | Noto print, scan, PC fax PC Fax software offers the ability to send faxes right from your computer or PC.
Need Pop-up help? Yes | Noand access your digital camera media cards or USB flash memory drive.
- PC-free Photo Printing: Direct photo printing This feature allows you to print photo images without turning on your computer.
Need Pop-up help? Yes | Nocapabilities let you print borderless photos directly from digital camera and memory cards without the need of a PC, via PictBridge and PhotoCapture Centre’s multiple media slots. Additional convenience is enabled with the ability to print directly from, or scan to, a USB flash memory drive.
- Digital Fax: Super G3 Fax allows transmissions of up to 3 seconds per document; while unique PC Fax PC Fax software offers the ability to send faxes right from your computer or PC.
Need Pop-up help? Yes | Nofeature lets you receive faxes in soft copy, even when the PC is turned off, so that you can weed out junk faxes and print only those transmissions you want.
- Costs-saving: You only replace the colour cartridge that has run out, which gives greater costs saving.