Top 5 FAQs
- Why does the LCD on my machine say 'INK EMPTY' when there is still Ink remaining?
- I replaced my ink cartridge, but the LCD is still displaying "Ink Empty". What can I do?
- "How do I clear the message Unable to..." ( "Unable to Change" "Unable to Clean" "Unable to Init" "Unable to Print" "Unable to Scan" )?
- I'm using Windows® 98/ Me/ 2000/ XP or Windows NT® 4.0. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2, the error message "Scanning failed. Please try to scan the image again, if the error happens again please restart your computer, and then try to scan again. (CC031)" appears and I cannot scan. What should I do?
- I replaced my ink cartridge but the LCD is still displaying "Near Empty".