Top 5 FAQs
- I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
- When I try to OCR into WordPad using ScanSoft™ PaperPort™ 11SE with OCR or Brother ControlCenter3, the text comes out as gibberish. This started after I installed Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). Why and what should I do?
- When scanning to OCR from ScanSoft™ PaperPort™ 11SE, the following error message appears: "System error incurred in external Link module EZText.g32. The OCR server is unable to process the document". I have Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) installed. What should I do?
- I'm using Firefox® 2.0 or higher as a web browser. I clicked the "Close this window" button on the page that was opened along with the HTML manual, however the browser window does not close. What can I do?
- Why does the message "No File" appear on the LCD when I put a memory card into the media slot on my Brother machine?