Top 5 FAQs
- Why does my machine's LCD show "NO CARTRIDGE" even though I have already installed all the ink cartridges?
- Change the Firewall settings (For Windows Vista® or earlier)
- When scanning to OCR from PaperPort® 9.0SE, the following error message appears: "System error incurred in external ink module EZText.g32. The OCR server is unable to process the document". I have Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) installed. What should I do?
- How can I scan and save a document in PDF format? (Scan to File)
- When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black. What can I do?