Top 5 FAQs
- I'm using Windows® 98/ Me/ 2000/ XP or Windows NT® 4.0. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2, the error message "Scanning failed. Please try to scan the image again, if the error happens again please restart your computer, and then try to scan again. (CC031)" appears and I cannot scan. What should I do?
- I'm using Windows Vista®. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
- Cannot print from my PC using Windows Vista® or Windows® XP SP3 when connected by USB.No error messages appear on the machine, but I still cannot print from my PC. What can I do?
- I'm using Mac OS® X 10.5. The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on the control panel of my Brother machine. What can I do?
- I replaced my ink cartridge, but the LCD is still displaying "Ink Empty". What can I do?