Top 5 FAQs
- I am using my Brother machine's built-in Message Center (TAD), and there is a long pause between the end of my Outgoing Message (OGM) and the beep that prompts callers to leave a message. What can I do?
- How do I set up my Brother machine's built-in Message Center?
- How do I adjust the maximum time for incoming messages (ICM) in my Brother machine's built-in Message Center (TAD)?
- How do I scan a document from my Windows Vista® application?
- When I try to OCR into WordPad using the ScanSoft® PaperPort® SE with OCR or the Brother ControlCenter3, the text comes out as gibberish. This started after I installed Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). Why and what should I do?