Top 5 FAQs
- When Adobe® Acrobat® 5.0 and PaperPort® are installed on the same Windows® 2000 system, launching PaperPort® produces one of these errors: - Paprport.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. - Paperport.exe Application Error. The instruction at "0x6063a39c" referenced memory at "x025583e3" The memory could not be "read".
- Where can I purchase Brother consumables?
- How do I clear the message "MFC is Busy" or "Connect Failure"?
- I'm using Windows® XP. I can't scan or the scanner doesn't work properly after installing the WIA driver. What can I do?
- Why doesn't my Brother machine have a dial tone?