To ensure your product is covered under Brother International Philippines Corporation Standard Warranty Coverage, please read through the warranty terms and conditions.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITION:
You shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted the following terms and condition for the warranty of the purchased product.
• This warranty is valid only if the equipment is purchased within the Philippines through any Brother International Philippines Corporation Authorized Distributor, Dealer or Reseller.
• The warranty shall be applicable to the purchased Brother product and is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, NEGOTIABLE, or ASSIGNED TO A THIRD PARTY.
• For warranty service, this warranty card must be presented along with a proof of purchase to our Brother Service Center or any Brother Authorized Service Center.
• The warranty does not cover the following:
- Malfunction or damages resulting from acts of God (including but not limited to lightning, flood, earthquake and fire), or foreign matter entering the product such as spillage of food or liquid hazard, moisture, insect infestation or dirt, corrosion, rust and stain.
- Damage resulted from the use of equipment other than their normal and customary manner, (e.g., in excess equipment monthly duty cycle) and the use of improper electrical supply;
- Defects caused by accident, misuse and or consequential damage due to negligence and abuse, improper testing, installation, alteration, or modification of any kind;
- Normal wear and tear, maintenance kits and parts requiring replacement due to end of life and wear and tear like scanner hinges, print head, fuser assembly, drum, laser unit, paper feeding kit, scanner unit, etc.;
- Transportation, handling or delivery charges incurred in the delivery of the equipment to and from our Service Centers or customer’s premises.
- General maintenance, routine servicing and onsite service.
• The warranty becomes void when:
- The equipment’s serial number is removed, deface or altered;
- The equipment and warranty card is altered or modified;
- The equipment is damaged from a natural disaster or act of God and mishandling after the purchase of the product;
- The equipment has been tampered with or repaired by a party not authorized by Brother.
- Usage of non-genuine Brother consumable such as ink, toner, refill kits and continuous ink system;
- The equipment is loaned, transferred and/or assigned to other users.